If your email address is correctly associated with a player, but you are not receiving emails, they may be marked as spam. Please do the following:
1. Check your spam folder.
If Byga emails are found there, please follow the instructions for your email system to mark the email as 'Not Spam'.
For example, with Gmail, select one of the emails and mark it as not spam. When selecting an email in the spam folder, Gmail should show a "Not Spam" button. This should identify future emails as valid, and correctly route to your email inbox.
2. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts.
For example, with Gmail, open one of the emails, and select "Add to Contacts" from the menu at the upper right (next to the reply button).
Please note: if you use a separate program (like Apple Mail) to read email from an online service (like Gmail or Yahoo), you will need to go to the service website to perform these steps.
3. Hotmail specifics: The following are some recommendations for adding Byga to the Safe senders list and removing Byga from the Blocked senders list
- Click the settings gear icon at the top right of Outlook.com.
- Click View all Outlook settings at the bottom of the pop-out menu.
- Go to Mail > Junk email.
- Type only byga.net into the text box in the Safe senders area.
- Click Add.
- Click Save at the top of the page.
Hotmail: If you are still having problems, check your Blocked sender list
- Click the settings gear icon
- Click More mail settings.
- Under Preventing junk email, click Safe and blocked senders.
- Click Blocked senders.
- In the Blocked senders list, remove any Byga.net emails from the list. Select any and then click << Remove from list.