Adding an additional player contract (e.g., a parent or guardian) is done by someone with the permission to do so. This is typically an existing player contact, a team manager or a club admin. To do this, one of these users will need to follow these steps:
- Login to their web-based Byga account,
- Go to the player's profile (if don't see player, click on club logo then select the player)
- Click on the +invite button.
- Fill out the requested information. Only email is mandatory.
- Optionally, you can reduce the player contact's access level as noted below.
Access level: There are two levels of player access (Player contact or Player fan). For any contact that only needs player and team event information, you can click on the menu next to the player contact and select "Limit access." This will change a "Player contact" with full access to a "Player fan" with limited access. A Player contact with "full access" can limit access or provide full access to others. The specific access provided to Player contacts with full access and Player fan with limited access are defined by each club.