Adding an additional player contact (e.g., a parent or guardian) is done by someone with the permission to do so. This is typically an existing player contact, a team manager or a club admin. To do this, one of these users will need to navigate the player's profile on either the web or mobile app.
The following steps are required:
- Login to the Byga account,
- Go to the player's profile (if on the web app and don't see player, click on club logo then select the player)
- On the web (click on the +invite button), on mobile (click on "invite contact")
- Fill out the requested information. Only email is mandatory.
- Optionally, it is possible to reduce the player contact's access level as noted below. This is available only on the web app.
Access level: There are two levels of player access (Player contact or Player fan). For any contact that only needs player and team event information, you can click on the menu next to the player contact and select "Limit access." This will change a "Player contact" with full access to a "Player fan" with limited access. A Player contact with "full access" can limit access or provide full access to others. The specific access provided to Player contacts with full access and Player fan with limited access are defined by each club.