Copy the desired calendar link from Byga and then add it to a web based Google calendar, as follows:
- On the Byga web page for a calendar, choose "Copy Subscription Link." This puts the URL in your clipboard.
- In Google calendar on the web, click the "+" (next to "Add a friend's calendar") and then "From URL".
- Paste the copied link in there, and click "Add Calendar."
Note: to subscribe in google, you must use the web based Google calendar as it is not possible to subscribe to a calendar in the Google calendar mobile app.
You can follow a similar process for non-Google calendars. Please follow the instructions in your calendar app.
Note: be aware that there is an out-of-the-way Google Calendar setting that may affect syncing with a calendar feed. Syncing may be turned off by default for newly subscribed calendars in this setting and is worth verifying if the calendar is not updated.
To turn on sync for a subscribed calendar:
- Make sure you are logged into your Google account
- Perform a Google search for "Google calendar sync settings"or navigate to calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/syncselect
- Under "Shared Calendars" make sure syncing for is on for the relevant calendar
Note: As with other apps, the sync process and change updates take time to be reflected on Google calendars (12-24 hours is typical for apps that syncs to Google calendar). Unlike iOS, the sync process and the frequency of updates can not be adjusted.